- CTSO Comparison Chart (draft) This document is intended to help stakeholders compare what CTSOs that are available to students.
- CTSO Consent Form (Updated July 2014) This form must be completed by all members attending any state and/or national conference. A copy must be on file with the state and local advisor.
- CTSO Advisor Responsibilities This lists the responsibilities of the local advisor in order to help run an effective chapter and to help the Executive Directors do their jobs more effectively.
- Event Financial Report This form (or one similar to it) may be used for the financial reporting of a CTSO event.
- Treasurer’s Report This form (or one similar to it) may be used for the periodic reporting of a CTSO’s financial condition.
- Activity Planning Worksheet This form may be helpful when chapters are planning activities. It provides a guideline for what needs to be done.
- CTSO A Reference Guide This national publication is the Third Edition published in 2008 to provide the most updated information. Please read Chapter 2 CTSO Links to Federal Programs to find out what are required and permissible use of state and local funds. Also Chapter 4 Role of National, State, and Local CTSO may help.
- CTSO Guide to Accessing Federal Perkins Funds For the Support of Career & Technical Student Organizations. Besides providing information about the Perkins Funding, Chapter 3 Frequently Asked Questions answers many of the typical types of questions advisors have.
- Local Chapter Program of Work This is a sample of an FCCLA local chapter’s program of work. For state association Programs of Work, please go to Reports link.
- DECA By-laws
- FBLA By-laws
- FFA By-laws
- SkillsUSA By-laws
Please contact Susan Ladd at email@example.com if you have suggestions to include on this page.